Monday, January 31, 2011

Hoboken/Brooklyn

Success! I've been taking more photos. Fail! I've been neglecting my blog.

Two weekends ago, I ventured up to Hoboken to visit my college roommates. We spent Saturday at the Brooklyn Brewery.

6 tokens for $20. Check.
2 large pizzas for $40. Check.
More calories in 4 hours than I need in 24 hours. Check.

The Weiss

Did I mention the pizza was made with fresh mozzarella and delivered by a local Brooklyn pizzeria?

Bathroom Artwork. Only beautiful thing about the bathrooms...


After the brewery and an eventful subway ride back to Hoboken, we needed a little energy after all those carbs. A little 5 Hour Energy to be precise.

5HE.

Peer pressure's a bitch.

Coffee mug shots.

Look at all that hard earned swag. 

The Shannon. 


Unfortunately,  I don't have pictures of the classic LS circle dance, the 5 million UD people we ran into, the 4 orders of cheese fries, buffalo wings, and mini hot dogs from Johnny Rockets, or the eventful brunch from the next morning. But it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment