Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's Get It Started...

I did it. I jumped on the blogging bandwagon. It only took the entire year of 2010 and religiously following my friend's posts.

Blogging became my morning routine this year... check my work email, IM my breakfast buddy, 2 egg whites with onions, mushrooms, tomatos, coffee - non dairy creamer, one equal, 3 hot sauce packets. Then, Windows Explorer with high hopes for new blog posts.

Last year, I seriously contemplated starting a blog but I couldn't think of anything interesting to blog about. I settled on the idea that if I did, I would focus on my adventures in my car. I did a LOT of driving, and spent a LOT of QT in that car. But then I decided that was lame and forgot about blogging.

Well, I recently totaled that beloved car. And it's 2011. And I decided why the hell not.

So here it is... for better or worse: My Blog. Now I just need a title, a picture, and a clue.

1 comment: