Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10036

You'd be surprised at how often people ask for your zip code. Be it at the check out, logging onto the LivingSocial website, or locating the nearest CVS, I can't tell you how often I've had to declare "10036" in the past three months. That's right. THREE MONTHS. Holy ish, I've been living in NYC for a quarter of a year. It's been an interesting three months and I feel as much at home in this city as I do a stranger. New York can do that to you.

As a neglectful blogger, I'm making myself a "TO DO" list, a list of blogs that need written. Hopefully it'll give me the inspiration and motivation that I need.

- RW: Graffit, Delmonico's, Acquavit
- Zumba in the City
- Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
- Chicago
- City Living
- Things About My Apartment

That should be enough to get me back in the groove.

I wish I could say "I've been too busy living my life than to write about it" but it's mostly that I'm lazy. Ha.

Post ya'll soon.

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness. You can't be living this exciting life in the big city w/o blogging about it. Glad we're both getting back on the blogging train.

    ReplyDelete