Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bucket List

My mom encouraged me to make a Bucket List of all the things I want to do in DC before I move. It's hard to focus on what I'll miss when all the moving details were up in the air. As the details are firming up, and the my last week of work is actually here, the reality is setting in.

So Bucket List time...
  • Bottomless mimosa brunch with my best friends
  • Going Away Soiree
  • 1789 with my parents
  • Crime and Punishment Museum
  • Newseum
  • A Momunment Tour, or a walk up and down the mall
  • Ghost Tour in Alexandria
  • U Street Music Hall
  • Karma Night at a Trendy DC hot spot
  • A whole weekend of DC fun with my best friends
  • Ben's Chilli Bowl (just to say I have)
  • IMAX movie at the Air and Space Museum
  • Old Town Alexandria
  • $5 Nationals Tickets - maybe fresh seafood from the SE waterfront beforehand?
I'll be adding to this list, and hopefully blogging about those I check off. Comment with any ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment